The Five M's of Lorde's Strange New Music Teaser
Lorde is so cryptic. So mysterious. Ya ya ya. The New Zealand singer has dropped a teaser website, imwaitingforit.com that includes a short video of her eating fries and sipping from a styrofoam cup in a vehicle and a super short snippet of music that could maybe, possibly be from a new song. She tweeted "u hungry" and yes, Lorde, I'm always hungry, I have like $8 in my checking, are you buying?
The website has a hella cryptic title: “M*******A", which seems like a clue to an album or lead single title. At the end of the video, two dates and cities flashed: March 2 in New York and March 3 in New Zealand.
We're thinking this mystery word could be one of 5 things:
1. Macadamia: Lorde is nutty.
2. Manzanita (like the tree): Maybe a new trendy ingredient in New Zealand juice bars?
3. Marijuana: Self-explanatory.
4. Millennia: She's a millennial lol get it?
5. Margarita: Nostalgia as in #makejimmybuffettcoolagain.
What are your guesses?